This space is for everyone who wants to writes for us. If you wish to share your experiences, life stories – whether funny or sad, travel, business or related to anything. Well, we’re all ears write for us.
We would love to show the world your escapades, and are always looking for interesting stories.
You can browse through the website and if any category interests you, feel free to drop down your version of the adventure. Share unlimited content, ideas, motivation and love.
Please read our guidelines below, before submitting your article to us:
Policy and Guidelines
- Please make sure your article is not more than 1200 words. Anything over 1500 words will not be reviewed.
- Plain text is preferred. Please limit the formatting to underline, bold, and italicized text only.
- When we say make your article short and sweet, we don’t mean single sentences. Make use of short paragraphs and include subheadings to break up your content.
- Avoid using unnecessary jargon and keep it simple.
- You can share up to 3 images with your article, depending on the size of the article. Our team will decide if the images will be featured, if we don’t like the images we will ask for new ones.
- All articles will be thoroughly reviewed before being published.
- If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested, we will ask you to resubmit it or we will simply turn the article down.
- Everything related to Travel, Bikes, Cars, Cameras, and Motivation
- You can also include Life, Success, Inspiration, and Startups, business, and Entrepreneurship stories
- We like our articles to be positive, funny, informative, and interesting. A little personal but not too personal.
- We want our readers to be entertained and feel inspired.
- Do submit the article in a google doc, word file. Please make sure that Google Doc is shared with us in edit mode.
- Keep the tone neutral and use an active voice.
- Full name and email address. You can also share your author bio.
- Your author bio should be less than 150 words.
- We will publish only two links in your bio. It can be a link to your website or social media page. So choose which links are most important to you.
- The article you submit to us has to be something new that has never been published on any other platform before.
- Don’t submit articles in PDF or HTML format.
- Please do not share controversial, condescending, or judgemental viewpoints in your articles.
- Do not promote your business or company in these articles. For marketing and collaboration related queries you can drop us an email at [email protected]
- Do not share negative or hateful content